CLASSIFIEDS > Wanted

Dana 44 front

<< < (9/10) > >>

Alex:
Will pickens is 10 min from me.  If you need help pulling one, let me know

AppYJ:
I have a friend up here in Murphy who has a Dana 44 (pass drop) from a mid 70's Wagoneer that he wants to sell.  He bought it to replace the 30 in the front of his CJ, then changed his mind.  I think he wants around $150.00 for it. 

GusaGus:
i'm sure this isn't really an option but i do know of a place that will sell one for 40.00 (80.00) drivers drop.  there's a place in NC, it's a u-pull-it all you can carry for 40.00 on saturdays.  reason i mention 80.00 above is because it would take two people to carry across the scales.  always has wagoneers.

Will:

--- Quote from: GusaGus on January 28, 2009, 03:00:34 PM ---i'm sure this isn't really an option but i do know of a place that will sell one for 40.00 (80.00) drivers drop.  there's a place in NC, it's a u-pull-it all you can carry for 40.00 on saturdays.  reason i mention 80.00 above is because it would take two people to carry across the scales.  always has wagoneers.

--- End quote ---

Well I may get some more info on that from you. Thanks!

mdo817:

--- Quote from: Will on January 28, 2009, 03:25:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: GusaGus on January 28, 2009, 03:00:34 PM ---i'm sure this isn't really an option but i do know of a place that will sell one for 40.00 (80.00) drivers drop.  there's a place in NC, it's a u-pull-it all you can carry for 40.00 on saturdays.  reason i mention 80.00 above is because it would take two people to carry across the scales.  always has wagoneers.

--- End quote ---

Well I may get some more info on that from you. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Keep me in the loop with this one, I may want to take a little road trip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version