OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

Gun Shops/Ranges - Anti Carry

<< < (2/5) > >>

BigMike:
Any of you guys remember Nick's Guns in Marietta?  It is something else now but they have a range.

I was in there about 5 years ago using the range.  These two girls were next to me and didn't have the first clue what they were doing and broke every gun rule ever written.  After 2 minutes of watching them, I went up front to the counter and told the ranger officer that those two were going to end up killing someone. 

Dawsonville Gun and Pawn allows carrying in their store.

Michigunman:

--- Quote from: BigMike on December 09, 2015, 01:16:42 PM ---I won't go to a gun shop that has a no carry policy. 

Sharp Shooters in Alpharetta/Roswell allows carrying.  Bullseye in Cumming doesn't allow carrying in their store.

--- End quote ---

Did Sharp Shooters change their policy?  I could have sworn the last/only time I went there they didn't.  That's been over a year though.

Bullseye is the one near me.  I'm left to either drive to Buford on the weekend to Dead Center Indoor Range or go to Norcross Gun Club and Range during or after work.  I may break down and use the Bullseye Range this weekend to get some rounds through the new G43.

jd30005:
@Michigunman - have you checked out the range in Johns Creek off McGinnis Ferry?  It's behind the plaza with the Dunkin Donuts.  I have driven by it but haven't checked it out.  Not sure how far that is for you. 

Michigunman:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on December 09, 2015, 03:33:39 PM ---@Michigunman - have you checked out the range in Johns Creek off McGinnis Ferry?  It's behind the plaza with the Dunkin Donuts.  I have driven by it but haven't checked it out.  Not sure how far that is for you. 

--- End quote ---

I'm not familiar with that one either John.  It's about 30 minutes from me same as Buford. I'll probably check it out on my way home one evening.

Thanks

cru9:
They up graded the range due to a fire and two people went in rented guns and killed themselves in the range

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version