OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

Gun Shops/Ranges - Anti Carry

<< < (5/5)

gint2:

--- Quote from: Enoch_R00t on December 11, 2015, 03:11:49 PM ---I can see the logic behind not allowing loaded firearms in the store. There is an implied assumption that the clientele don't understand proper firearms safety. Or that some excited young buck is going to whip out his blaster to show someone else in the store and AD.

This made sense to me until I walked in my LGS and watched a sales person painting customers with an AK pattern rifle from behind the counter. Obviously the asshole behind the counter knew as much about gun safety as the average gun owner.

There are idiots every where.

--- End quote ---

I would have called him out right there on the spot.  No asking for a manager, just a good old fashion ass chewing. Then walked out.   

To the topic, I know when I'm in a gun store, I'm feeling a bit safer knowing the sign says no loaded weapons.  There are a lot of yahoos out there and I don't want to fall victim to some asshat that doesn't know how to handle his pee shooter. At least in the range lanes, most of the time the business end is pointed down range. 

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Big Dave:
The Fox Hole in Gainesville has a sign that says "Concealed weapons are welcome here, just keep them in the holster unless the need arises & then accurate marksmanship is appreciated."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version